- Heat is contained within the walls of the machine.
- Vertical design minimizes floor space requirement.
- Minimize casting damage during the cooling cycle.
- Operation is light curtain protected.
- Loading/unloading station are at ergonomically friendly positions.
- Easy maintenance access.
Estimated Input Temp. 900°F (482°C)
Estimated Output Temp. 100°F (38°C)
Air Flow 32,000 cfm (906 cmm)
Time in Cooling Zone 17 Min
(At 2 Cycles Per Minute)
Click to enlarge.
The drawing (above) requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.